What is VirtualAC™?
- Simulates an online desktop environment, where Participants are presented with a variety of information and business issues
- Enables you to administer and assess highly immersive and interactive business simulation exercises and ‘Day in the Life’ Virtual Assessment Centres
- Powerful behavioral assessment for selecting and developing your leaders, high potential talent and front line staff
Exercise Formats in VirtualAC™
- Virtual ‘Day in the Life’ Exercises – Exercises which contain multiple interlinked activities within a single scenario, such as responding to emails, writing reports and dealing with phone calls.
- Virtual Inbox Exercises – Exercises in which the participant is presented with several emails containing different issues, varying in terms of importance and complexity, which must be prioritized and actioned.
- Virtual Analysis Exercises – Exercises requiring the participant to analyze verbal and numerical information about a work situation and produce a report with their conclusions and recommendations.
The Participant Experience
- Simple structured tutorial
- View emails, video messages and voice messages
- Reply, forward and create new emails
- View and create documents and spreadsheets
- Create and edit calendar events
- Receive ‘fly-in’ emails during exercise
- Calendar reminders for impending events
- Timed upload of participant reports
- Participant activity saved continually
Why Use VirtualAC™?
- Saves you time and money – administer and mark exercises quickly and easily in any location where an internet connection is available, giving you a fast process with global consistency.
- Helps you make high quality decisions – present realistic working challenges, requiring participants to demonstrate key behaviors in action which are important for success in the job.
- Gives you choice – deliver different types of exercise through the highly flexible system.
- Promotes your employer brand – provides an engaging and immersive assessment experience for the participant, presenting a positive image of your employer brand.