Every individual has unique personality or behavioural traits. There is no right or wrong to these traits.
However, behaviours can be deemed as effective and appropriate or not depending on a specific situation. Adopting personality or behaviour assessments, one can seek to understand their behavioural preferences and styles in the context of work. The insights gained from the report enable the individual’s strengths and weaknesses to be identified and mapped to the targeted job profile to create best job-fit as well as team’s profile to form a high performing team. As for development, one may work on the areas of development while leveraging on the strengths.
During hiring and selection, personality or behaviour assessments provide opportunities to understand people’s talent and motivations, thereby empower a more confident decision making. Better understanding of individual’s motivations also enables more effective talent management to groom the talent in the organisation.
Both Wave® Professional Styles and Focus Styles measure motives, talents, preferred culture and competency potential in one dynamic online questionnaire.
Use the Three Unique Wave® Deep Dives to give remarkable insights
- Facet Ranges: Explore the unusual characteristics of individuals
- Motive-Talent Splits: Compare Motives and Talents
- Normative-Ipsative Splits: Control for response distortion
In a co-validation study, Wave® Professional Styles, outperformed the OPQ32i™, NEO-PI-R™, Hogan Personality Inventory™ and 16PF™ on both work competencies and overall global measures of performance.
High validity improves prediction of potential and performance. Wave® was developed to maximise validity and give practitioners relevant and powerful data about individuals.
- Enable more complementary matching of individuals to roles and culture
- Identify and develop potential more effectively
Wave® Professional Styles
Completion Time: 40 minutes
No. of questions: 216
- Talent management
- Succession planning
- Leadership programs
- Career planning
Wave® Focus Styles
Completion Time: 13 Minutes
No. of questions: 72
- Volume recruitment
- Talent management
- Succession planning
- Team effectiveness
Strengths Behavioural Screening Questionnaires
Saville Consulting Strengths is a powerful suite of behavioural screening questionnaires offering accurate and quick access to applicant’s behavioural strengths, effective to be used in volume recruitment.
Work Strengths: 20 minutes
Other Strengths questionnaires: 10 minutes
Questionnaires and reports are available for specific roles:
The Resilience Questionnaire™
What is The Resilience Questionnaire™
The Resilience Questionnaire focuses on the aspects of an individual’s patterns of thinking, preferences and behavior that affect their ability to respond positively to setbacks and challenges. The tool has a developmental focus, providing information about how each component of an individual’s ‘resilience profile’ can be developed, as opposed to assessing whether an individual is resilient or not.
The online questionnaire covers eight components of resilience, which have been identified through extensive research:
- Purposeful direction
- Challenge orientation
- Emotion regulation
- Support seeking
The feedback report provides participants with a summary of their results for the eight components of resilience, together with options for developing each one. Individuals’ responses to the questionnaire are compared to those of a norm group, allowing respondents to understand how their levels of resilience compare with other people who have completed the test previously.
The Resilience Questionnaire can be integrated into a range of talent management activities including:
- Self-development workshops
- Blended learning
- Team development
- Development centres
- Development of high potentials
- Redeployment, restructure & downsizing
- Graduate development & onboarding
- Organisational change
- Management & leadership development
My Self Career Assessment
Career Guidance And Self-Development
The My Self Questionnaire produces a personalised report disclosing the user’s strengths, career types they are suited to and practical development tips.
My Self Questionnaire
The questionnaire measures an individual’s potential talents across a range of areas in the workplace.
My Self Report
Completing the My Self Questionnaire generates a personalised My Self Report. This report draws upon Saville Consulting’s extensive research into the behaviours and competencies shown to drive successful workplace performance within a range of roles.
The report is easy to understand and includes information on the following areas:
- Signature Strengths – behaviours that the individual prefers to exhibit and the type of organisational culture they are suited to
- Challenge Areas – areas that the individual finds more difficult to demonstrate ability in
- Career Area Chart – shows the career options which are most likely to suit the person and maximise their strengths
- Career Area Fit – provides more detail about the top three career areas to which the person is most suited
- Provides beneficial career planning information
- Gives an accurate insight into how the individual behaves
- Provides constructive development tips
- Highlights the career area and culture the individual is best suited to
- Draws upon extensive research into what constitutes successful performance
- Short completion time
The My Self Report can be used for:
- Career guidance and coaching
- Interview preparation
- Development planning
- Performance coaching
The My Self Questionnaire offers an effective and easy assessment for career planning discussions and to help individuals prepare for interview and the work environment.
- 8 minutes